April 3rd is an amazing day for me. It is the day that Conner made me a mom! I am so thankful that he came into my life. It is hard to imagine that 8 years have gone by so quickly. I am so lucky to have Conner as a first born. He is an amazing kid. Because he's 8 I am going to list 8 wonderful things about him:
1. He is very affectionate. He always tells me he loves me!
2. He is very talented. He has an amazing voice.
3. He is very passionate about what he loves. (Phantom of the Opera is currently at the top of the list).
4. He loves being a big brother (most days).
5. He can be a great helper.
6. He has an internal rightous compass. If he's been told something is wrong, he holds true to that.
7. He has a desire to please and takes pride in his accomplishments.
8. His smile melts my heart.
It makes me sad to see him get older. I feel like time is taking him away slowly. I do want him to know how absolutely and unconditionally his dad and I love him. It is so great to watch him grow and see him overcome obstacles, learn new things, and accomplish his dreams. I know this little man can and will change the world. Thanks Heavenly Father for sending him to me!
3 months ago