Saturday, August 8, 2009


So it has been a while since I last posted, but I couldn't let this day pass me by without giving a shout out to my youngest on her 2nd Birthday.
August 8th, 2007 we added a little girl to our family, Ryann LaVelle Carlile. She came into the world screaming and continued screaming for the next five months. I wondered for some time what we had done! Since she turned the magic age of five months she has been nothing but a joy (and a handful). She is hands down the feistiest (sp?) of all my children. God had a plan when he gave me two boys before he sent me her! We do love her, very much. She is happy all the time. Recently her obsessions are: keys, cell phone, purse, and beef jerky, sound familiar? She loves to copy everyone, she wants to do everything her brothers are doing. She walks around saying "me too". She loves her grandparents, she calls all of them "Papa". She gets so excited when she gets to play with her cousing Savannah "Nanna". She's content as long as she's included! We love her very much and are so glad we added some estrogen to the home front! Happy Birthday Ry-Ry!

2 comments:

Chris and Erin said...

She is absolutely darling. I love all that hair. I cannot beleive how much she looks like Brandon

Brandi said...

I had no idea you had a blog!!

Thanks for your input on mornings! You rock for even THINKING of getting up and going to the gym at 5am. I'm not even thinking of rolling out of bed at that point!! :)

Oh, and happy b-lated b-day to your little girl! Yes, it's extremely late, I know! ;)