Friday, July 25, 2008

Fourth of July with some of the cousins.

Fourth of July at the parade, can you see the crowds!

Conner playing soccer.


Britton sort of playing soccer.



Swimming lessons (Corynn, Kaleb, Conner, Britton)




Lagoon, after winning the shark (we probably could have bought one with what we spent to win it, but, the kids think this way is more fun).







Some of the cousins outside Pin-Whillies (sp?) a restaraunt on the way home from Moon Lake.







Camping at Moon Lake, ya gotta have the headlamps!



Camping at Moon Lake.


Okay, my family is asleep and I have a brief moment to update. I have spent the last week with sick kids, one right after the other. I and my children have been under house arrest since Monday night, we are all going CRAZY!!! If I have to clean up throw-up one more time I'm going to die! So I'll take a brief break from my reality and step into cyber-reality.

I realized we've had a buzy summer and because I started a blog so late in the summer there are no posts about it. So I thought I'd do a quick re-cap of our summer so far and then add a few pics. We started out the summer with soccer, this was Brittons first year and Conner seems to gradually like it more every season . They both did well, and had a lot of fun. We then headed to Moon Lake to go camping the first part of June. We had a blast! Mostly Brandon hauled the boys around fishing, hiking, and just having tons of fun, while Ryann and I hung out by the trailer (which is okay with me)! We were accompanied by everyone in my family except Tierney (Brett's trip was cut short after he got a call that his garage had been broken into, unfortunately). Well this is my first time loading pictures and it seems they loaded above my post so we'll see how the rest of this lays out. We have also been to Lagoon this summer, we do try and make it once a summer. The older the kids get the funner it seems to be. (Ryann didn't have much fun, but, she was a good sport!) Brandon won the kids a big shark, they were thrilled, I was not! Next the kids had swimming lessons, they loved them. They took them with cousins, which always makes it more fun! Just a side note, Lagoon day was also our eleventh anniversary - HOLY CRAP! I can't believe it's gone by that fast! Happy Anniversary honey I love you! After this we headed to Tabiona, with his whole family, where we have our annual 4th of July celebration. This is a cute, little town my in-laws grew up in and they bought her child hood home. So every 4th of July the town has this big celebration with a parade, a dance, a rodeo, and huge fireworks. The kids love it, and it is so nice to get away from the big crowds at home, plus they get a haul at the parade. After the fourth was when we headed to Mesquite, which I already covered. So all-in-all, we have had a busy and fun summer. I love having my kids home and out of school. I'd sad that it has gone by so fast, but, we are going to enjoy every last minute!

6 comments:

Bellamy Family said...

It's too bad brandon didn't have anyone good at horseshoes to compete against :-)

Spencer

AZ SMITHS said...

Looks like you have had a fun summer! One con of living in AZ, is that you're trapped indoors. So we swim a lot! :)

Kimi said...

Sounds like a fun summer!! Hope you all start feeling better!

A day in life of the Pritchetts said...

I loved the post. Your kids are so cute, and it was fun to see Mindy's and Damon's as well. It looks like you've been having a lot of fun. Excluding the throw up.

Brandi said...

Cute pictures!
Hope you don't mind that I am "blogstocking"
Have a good day!

Get Hooked said...

Sounds like a fun summer. I lost your email address. Send me an email and I'll invite you to my blog. ruthannchar@hotmail.com