Wednesday, September 3, 2008


RYANNS 1ST BIRTHDAY!!


Her Princess Birthday Crown!
(I loved this face!)


On August 8th, (8/8/08) Our sweet baby girl turned one year old! I can't believe how fast a year has gone! It seems yesterday I was bringing a baby in pink home for the first time. I remember thinking, "is it really a girl?" Yes, it was really a girl! Our sweet baby girl cried non-stop for the first four months!! It was a long four months, and I was questioning whether or not a third baby is really what we wanted. After four months she was an absolute joy. She has been happy and content since. She adores her brothers. They walk into a room and she lights up. No one can get a faster smile than Conner or Britton. She loves binkis and "lovies" (little terry-cloth baby spitup rags that she loves, therefore "lovie"). She refuses to walk, if you stand her up she picks her legs up. The picture above was the one second we got her to stand behind her new toy. We have a tradition at our house that we make a "birthday shirt" that they wear on their birthday. It's hard to see in the picture, but, Ryann's says things like: I'm one today, Happy Birthday to me, Princess, and her name accross her back. I love doing these shirts, but, I'm sure there will come a day that they refuse to wear them. Conner's last birthday he refused to wear it to school, he only wanted to wear it after school (I tried not to let it hurt my feelings). We had a fun day celebrating with family. Happy Birthday Ry! We Love You!


3 comments:

Kimi said...

That really is a cute face! I love the idea of the shirt, too bad I didn't get to see it at school.

AZ SMITHS said...

I can't believe that she is a year old! Time totally flies! It looks like you are keeping busy!

Zobell Fam said...

I CANT believe thaat she is 1 year old already!! What a beautiful girl!!