Wednesday, September 3, 2008

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!


Well my first born started 2nd grade. I can't believe he is getting so big. I was a little concerned when we went to see who his teacher was going to be and it said "other". The teacher he had gotten had been killed three weeks earlier, so they had been left scrambling to fill the spot. I totally had envisioned a string of subs coming and going for several months until they found someone permanent (and crappy). Much to my surprise, we went to the open house to meet his teacher and it was Leah Wright. She moved out here when Conner was just newborn. She was originally in our ward. The boundaries have changed numerous times since then and she is unfortunately no longer in our ward. Needless to say, I was thrilled!! She is amazing and will do a wonderful job. Conner was excited for the new year.

1 comment:

Kimi said...

I am so glad Leah is his teacher. She is an awesome teacher, as well as an awesome person. Hope Conner loves the upcoming year.